8th Workshop on Process Algebra and Stochastically Timed Activities
- Grants for delegates from SICSA institutions
- Whether they are presenting or not,
PASTA delegates from SISCA institutions are
eligible to claim back from SICSA the necessary costs
associated with attending PASTA, including travel
and one night's accommodation.
- Reasonable travel costs will be reimbursed so delegates
should ensure that they purchase economy class tickets where
available. Similarly, if claiming accommodation costs
delegates should seek out reasonably-priced accommodation.
- Refund of travel and accommodation costs is only available
to PASTA delegates from institutions in the
Scottish Informatics and
Computer Science Alliance (SICSA).
- How to claim
- Claim forms and other information on how to claim will be
given to delegates at the PASTA workshop and the Bio-PASTA