next up previous contents
Next: Appeals Up: Complaints and Problems Previous: Harassment   Contents

Academic problems or medical circumstances

If you find yourself experiencing special difficulties (for example, trouble coping with the workload of CS3), you should approach your Director of Studies for guidance as soon as a problem becomes apparent.

If you experience a medical problem during the year, and if you believe it has either prevented you from completing your coursework satisfactorily or that it will impair your performance in the June examinations, you should notify your Director of Studies. Your Director will normally advise you to obtain a medical certificate, and in due course your circumstances will be made known to the Board of Examiners (who always treat such information confidentially).

CS3 dummy user 2001-09-25