Subject: SLI Practical - Week 3 Summary
From: "D.K. Arvind" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:29:01 +0000

Dear All,
	
1. I have now linked my weekly summaries and other supporting documentation to 
the following url - http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/~dka/slip/slip0102/index.html . You
will continue to receive my weekly summaries by email. 

2. Students have now made progress is defining their parts of the project. They
are now required to produce a detailed description of their tasks in 
terms of sub-tasks, and denote interfaces with other tasks, and post the lot 
on their webpages.  Where appropriate, the system should be specified in UML. 
He should estimate the time for each sub-task and devise a schedule to 
complete the work. He should reserve at least weeks 9 and 10 for integrating 
the different parts, final debugging and writing the reports.

3. At the next meeting on Monday, 4th Feb. Dave and Jackson are tasked to 
describe and demonstrate the operation in VCC of the TIGER platform and the 
Bluetooth models, respectively. The rest of the group will outline their 
progress and demonstrate any working code, if appropriate.

4. The venue for the first half of the meeting on the 4th will be in the 
North-East room in  the Machine Halls. We will repair to the SLI Lab. in Room 
1507 for discussions.

5. Please get your cards authorised for the Room 1507 at the ITO.

Arvind