Subject: SLI Practical - Week 6 Summary
From: "D.K. Arvind" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:35:30 +0000

Dear All,
	
1. We have exactly 3 weeks to the final demonstration day on 15th March. You 
should aim to have your individual parts working in VCC by the end of next 
week,
i.e. 1st March. You should spend the tutorial on Monday 25th sorting out any 
VCC-related issues with Andy.
2. During the week starting 4th March, you should concentrate on integrating 
the individual parts and validating the game and mapping it onto the platform.
You should aim to demonstrate a working prototype at the tutorial on Thursday,
7th March at 3pm. 
3. Dave now has details of the DSP instructions which can be incorporated in 
the
platform. For the mapping purposes, in the first instance, he should treat the 
Bluetooth layer as a blackbox with delays, and concentrate on mapping the game
to the platform. Once you get that working, he can selectively map parts of the
Bluetooth layer to the platform.
4. Dates for future meetings until end of the project:
25th Feb. at 3pm in the Machine Halls
7th March ditto
11th March ditto (I'll have a couple of visitors from Cadence who might be 
interested in seeing a demo and meeting you)
15th March at 3pm in the SLI Lab (JCMB 1507).
5. Don't forget to update you web pages as you go along. 
Arvind