Bibliography of papers on PEPA
[ All | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 ]
This is a bibliography of papers, articles and books on the use and development of Performance Evaluation Process Algebra (PEPA). Many of the papers
listed here are available from this page via hyperlinks. The PEPA bibliography is also available as a BibTeX file, DVI, PostScript and PDF.
If you have written a paper on PEPA which you would like to have included here or you would like to make updates or corrections to this list please
send an email to Stephen Gilmore.
This page is also indexed at Citeseer. If the paper you are looking for is not here you can
query Citeseer for papers on PEPA.
- J. Hillston. Compositional Markovian modelling using a process algebra. In W. Stewart, editor, Proceedings
of the Second International Workshop on Numerical Solution of Markov Chains: Computations with Markov Chains, Raleigh, North Carolina, January
1995. Kluwer Academic Press. (Gzipped PostScript, 19 pages, 50194 bytes)
- J. Hillston and V. Mertsiotakis. A simple time scale decomposition technique for stochastic process algebras. In
Gilmore and Hillston , pages 566-577. (Gzipped PostScript, 12 pages, 79045 bytes)
- P. Harrison and J. Hillston. Exploiting quasi-reversible structures in Markovian process algebra models. In
Gilmore and Hillston , pages 510-520. (Gzipped PostScript, 11 pages, 82116 bytes)
- M. Ribaudo. On the aggregation techniques in stochastic Petri nets and stochastic process algebras. In Gilmore and Hillston , pages 600-611. (Gzipped PostScript, 128802 bytes)
- D.R.W. Holton. A PEPA specification of an industrial production cell. In Gilmore and Hillston ,
pages 542-551. (Gzipped PostScript, 10 pages, 106265 bytes)
- S. Donatelli, J. Hillston, and M. Ribaudo. A comparison of Performance Evaluation Process Algebra and Generalized
Stochastic Petri Nets. In Proc. 6th International Workshop on Petri Nets and Performance Models, Durham, North Carolina, 1995.
(PostScript, 11 pages, 187517 bytes) (PDF, 219293 bytes)
- M. Ribaudo. Stochastic Petri net semantics for stochastic process algebras. In Proc. 6th International Workshop
on Petri Nets and Performance Models, Durham, North Carolina, 1995. (Gzipped PostScript, 99168 bytes)
- S. Gilmore and J. Hillston, editors. Proceedings of the Third International Workshop on Process Algebras and
Performance Modelling. Special Issue of The Computer Journal, 38(7), December 1995.