Bibliography of papers on PEPA
[ All | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 ]
This is a bibliography of papers, articles and books on the use and development of Performance Evaluation Process Algebra (PEPA). Many of the papers
listed here are available from this page via hyperlinks. The PEPA bibliography is also available as a BibTeX file, DVI, PostScript and PDF.
If you have written a paper on PEPA which you would like to have included here or you would like to make updates or corrections to this list please
send an email to Stephen Gilmore.
This page is also indexed at Citeseer. If the paper you are looking for is not here you can
query Citeseer for papers on PEPA.
- J. Hillston. A Compositional Approach to Performance Modelling. Cambridge University Press, 1996.
(Gzipped PostScript, 168 pages, 380992 bytes) (PDF, 1594115 bytes)
- S. Gilmore, J. Hillston, D.R.W. Holton, and M. Rettelbach. Specifications in Stochastic Process Algebra for a
Robot Control Problem. International Journal of Production Research, 34(4):1065-1080, 1996. (Gzipped
PostScript, 26 pages, 42601 bytes)
- M. Kwiatkowska and G. Norman. Metric denotational semantics for PEPA. In M. Ribaudo, editor,
Proceedings of the Fourth Annual Workshop on Process Algebra and Performance Modelling, pages 120-138. Dipartimento di Informatica,
Università di Torino, CLUT, July 1996. (Gzipped PostScript, 19 pages, 110459 bytes)
- G. Clark. Formalising the specification of rewards with PEPA. In Ribaudo , pages 139-160.
(Gzipped PostScript, 22 pages, 82556 bytes)
- S. Gilmore, J. Hillston, and D.R.W. Holton. From SPA models to programs. In Ribaudo ,
pages 179-198. (Gzipped PostScript, 20 pages, 95457 bytes)
- S. Gilmore and J. Hillston. Refining internal choice in PEPA models. In Pooley and Hillston
, pages 49-64. (Gzipped PostScript, 16 pages, 81981 bytes)
- G. Clark and J. Hillston. Towards automatic derivation of performance measures from PEPA models. In Pooley and Hillston , pages 65-81. (Gzipped PostScript, 17 pages, 58485 bytes)
- A. El-Rayes, M. Kwiatkowska, and S. Minton. Analysing performance of lift systems in PEPA. In
R. Pooley and J. Hillston, editors, Proceedings of the Twelfth UK Performance Engineering Workshop, pages 83-100, Edinburgh,
Scotland, September 1996. (PDF, 267065 bytes)
- M. Ribaudo, editor. Proceedings of the Fourth Annual Workshop on Process Algebra and Performance
Modelling. Dipartimento di Informatica, Università di Torino, CLUT, July 1996.
- R. Pooley and J. Hillston, editors. Proceedings of the Twelfth UK Performance Engineering Workshop,
Department of Computer Science, The University of Edinburgh, September 1996.