Bibliography of papers on PEPA
[ All | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 ]
This is a bibliography of papers, articles and books on the use and development of Performance Evaluation Process Algebra (PEPA). Many of the papers
listed here are available from this page via hyperlinks. The PEPA bibliography is also available as a BibTeX file, DVI, PostScript and PDF.
If you have written a paper on PEPA which you would like to have included here or you would like to make updates or corrections to this list please
send an email to Stephen Gilmore.
This page is also indexed at Citeseer. If the paper you are looking for is not here you can
query Citeseer for papers on PEPA.
- G. Clark. An extended weak isomorphism for model simplification. In Brinksma and Nymeyer .
Centre for Telematics and Information Technology, Technical report number 97-14. (Gzipped PostScript, 4 pages, 54449
- D.R.W. Holton and J.P.N. Glover. An SPA performance model of a production cell. In D. Kouvatsos, editor,
Proceedings of the Thirteenth UK Performance Engineering Workshop, pages 6/1-6/6, Bradford, 1997. (Gzipped
PostScript, 6 pages, 62377 bytes)
- N. Thomas and J. Hillston. Using Markovian process algebra to specify interactions in queueing systems.
Technical Report ECS-LFCS-97-373, Laboratory for Foundations of Computer Science, Department of Computer Science, The University of Edinburgh, 1997.
(Gzipped PostScript, 26 pages, 99650 bytes)
- S. Gilmore, J. Hillston, and L. Recalde. Elementary structural analysis for PEPA. Technical Report
ECS-LFCS-97-377, Laboratory for Foundations of Computer Science, Department of Computer Science, The University of Edinburgh, 1997. (Gzipped PostScript, 16 pages, 84645 bytes)
- E. Brinksma and A. Nymeyer, editors. Proceedings of the Fifth Annual Workshop on Process Algebra and Performance
Modelling. University of Twente, June 1997. Centre for Telematics and Information Technology, Technical report number 97-14.