Bibliography of papers on PEPA
[ All | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 ]
This is a bibliography of papers, articles and books on the use and development of Performance Evaluation Process Algebra (PEPA). Many of the papers
listed here are available from this page via hyperlinks. The PEPA bibliography is also available as a BibTeX file, DVI, PostScript and PDF.
If you have written a paper on PEPA which you would like to have included here or you would like to make updates or corrections to this list please
send an email to Stephen Gilmore.
This page is also indexed at Citeseer. If the paper you are looking for is not here you can
query Citeseer for papers on PEPA.
- J. Hillston and M. Ribaudo. Stochastic process algebras: a new approach to performance modeling. In
K. Bagchi and G. Zobrist, editors, Modeling and Simulation of Advanced Computer Systems. Gordon Breach, 1998. (Gzipped PostScript, 22 pages, 88751 bytes)
- J. Hillston. A class of PEPA models exhibiting product form solution over submodels. Technical Report
ECS-LFCS-98-382, Laboratory for Foundations of Computer Science, Department of Computer Science, The University of Edinburgh, February 1998. (Gzipped PostScript, 39 pages, 154764 bytes)
- J. Hillston and N. Thomas. Product Form Solution for a class of PEPA Models. In Proceedings of IEEE
International Computer Performance and Dependability Symposium, Durham, NC, September 1998. Extended version in Performance Evaluation,
35(3-4), 1999). (Gzipped PostScript, 10 pages, 62847 bytes)
- J. Hillston. Exploiting structure in solution: Decomposing composed models. In Priami ,
pages 1-15. (Gzipped PostScript, 15 pages, 106714 bytes)
- S. Gilmore and J. Hillston. Feature interaction in PEPA. In Priami , pages 17-26.
(Gzipped PostScript, 10 pages, 81488 bytes)
- N. Thomas and S. Gilmore. Applying quasi-separability to Markovian process algebra. In Priami
, pages 27-36. (Gzipped PostScript, 10 pages, 91609 bytes)
- J. Hillston and N. Thomas. A syntactical analysis of reversible PEPA models. In Priami
, pages 37-49. (Gzipped PostScript, 13 pages, 121472 bytes)
- E. W. Dempster, N. T. Tomov, J. Lu, C. S. Pua, M. H. Williams, A. Burger, H. Taylor, and P. Broughton.
Verifying a performance estimator for parallel DBMSs. In Proceedings of EuroPar 1998, September 1998. (Gzipped PostScript, 10 pages, 48064 bytes)
- H. Bowman, J. Bryans, and J. Derrick. Analysis of a multimedia stream using
stochastic process algebra. In C. Priami, editor, Sixth International Workshop on Process Algebras and Performance Modelling,
pages 51-69, Nice, September 1998. (Gzipped PostScript, 15 pages, 99725 bytes)
- C. Priami, editor. Proceedings of the Sixth Annual Workshop on Process Algebra and Performance
Modelling, Nice, France, September 1998. Università degli studi di Verona.