Bibliography of papers on PEPA
[ All | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 ]
This is a bibliography of papers, articles and books on the use and development of Performance Evaluation Process Algebra (PEPA). Many of the papers
listed here are available from this page via hyperlinks. The PEPA bibliography is also available as a BibTeX file, DVI, PostScript and PDF.
If you have written a paper on PEPA which you would like to have included here or you would like to make updates or corrections to this list please
send an email to Stephen Gilmore.
This page is also indexed at Citeseer. If the paper you are looking for is not here you can
query Citeseer for papers on PEPA.
- G. Clark, S. Gilmore, J. Hillston, and N. Thomas. Experiences with the PEPA performance modelling
tools. IEE Proceedings--Software, 146(1):11-19, February 1999. Special issue of papers from the Fourteenth UK PEW. (Gzipped PostScript, 15 pages, 44913 bytes)
- J. Hillston and N. Thomas. Product form solution for a class of PEPA models. Performance
Evaluation, 35(3-4):171-192, 1999. (Gzipped PostScript, 29 pages, 128525 bytes)
- G. Clark, S. Gilmore, and J. Hillston. Specifying performance measures for PEPA. In J.-P. Katoen, editor,
Proceedings of the Fifth International AMAST Workshop on Real-Time and Probabilistic Systems, number 1601 in LNCS, pages 211-227, Bamberg,
Germany, May 1999. Springer-Verlag. (Gzipped PostScript, 17 pages, 821204 bytes)
- S. Gilmore and J. Hillston. A feature construct for PEPA. In Davies and Bradley ,
pages 225-236. (Gzipped PostScript, 15 pages, 81064 bytes)
- G. Clark, S. Gilmore, and J. Hillston. The PEPA performance modelling tools. In Hillston
. (Gzipped PostScript, 6 pages, 64152 bytes)
- G. Clark. Stochastic process algebra structure for insensitivity. In Hillston , pages 63-82.
(Gzipped PostScript, 20 pages, 102923 bytes)
- R. Pooley. Using UML to derive stochastic process algebra models. In Davies and Bradley ,
pages 23-33. (Gzipped PostScript, 11 pages, 72409 bytes)
- N. Thomas. Extending quasi-separability. In Davies and Bradley , pages 131-142. (Gzipped PostScript, 12 pages, 46748 bytes)
- P.R. Mitton and D.R.W. Holton. Extensions to PEPA to simplify the creation of component libraries. In Davies and Bradley , pages 209-218. (Gzipped PostScript, 10 pages, 73437 bytes)
- J. Hunter. Re-evaluation of the PEPA Workbench. Master's thesis, School of Computer Science, The University of
Edinburgh, September 1999. (Gzipped PostScript, 44 pages, 187120 bytes)
- J. Hillston, editor. Proceedings of the Seventh Annual Workshop on Process Algebra and Performance
Modelling, Zaragosa, Spain, September 1999. University of Zaragosa Press.
- N. Davies and J. Bradley, editors. Proceedings of the Fifteenth UK Performance Engineering
Workshop, The University of Bristol, July 1999.