Bibliography of papers on PEPA
[ All | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 ]
This is a bibliography of papers, articles and books on the use and development of Performance Evaluation Process Algebra (PEPA). Many of the papers
listed here are available from this page via hyperlinks. The PEPA bibliography is also available as a BibTeX file, DVI, PostScript and PDF.
If you have written a paper on PEPA which you would like to have included here or you would like to make updates or corrections to this list please
send an email to Stephen Gilmore.
This page is also indexed at Citeseer. If the paper you are looking for is not here you can
query Citeseer for papers on PEPA.
- S. Gilmore, J. Hillston, and M. Ribaudo. PEPA nets: A structured performance modelling formalism. In
T. Field, P.G. Harrison, J. Bradley, and U. Harder, editors, Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Modelling Tools
and Techniques for Computer and Communication System Performance Evaluation, number 2324 in Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 111-130,
London, UK, April 2002. Springer-Verlag. (PostScript, 20 pages, 646655 bytes) (PDF, 338409
- N. Thomas. Behavioural independence and control in PEPA. In S. Gilmore and J. Hillston, editors,
Proceedings of the workshop on Process Algebras and Stochastically Timed Activities, pages 46-56, Edinburgh, Scotland, June 2002.
(PostScript, 11 pages, 184746 bytes)
- K. Powell. Rapid prototyping of high-performance concurrent Java applications. Master's thesis, School of Computer
Science, The University of Edinburgh, September 2002. (PostScript, 133 pages, 1068430 bytes) (PDF, 540897 bytes)
- J.M. Forneau, L. Kloul, and F. Valois. Performance modelling of hierarchical cellular networks using PEPA.
Performance Evaluation, 50(2-3):83-99, November 2002. (PDF, 223933 bytes)
- G. Clark and J. Hillston. Product form solution for an insensitive stochastic process algebra structure.
Performance Evaluation, 50(2-3):129-151, November 2002. (PDF, 190450 bytes)
- Stephen Gilmore, Zully Grant-Duff, Peter Harrison, and Jane Hillston. Systematic transformations to find quasi-reversible
structures in PEPA models. In Proceedings of the Workshop on Process Algebra and Stochastically Timed Activities (PASTA 2002),
pages 1-16, Edinburgh, June 2002. (PDF, 267759 bytes)