Bibliography of papers on PEPA
[ All | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 ]
This is a bibliography of papers, articles and books on the use and development of Performance Evaluation Process Algebra (PEPA). Many of the papers
listed here are available from this page via hyperlinks. The PEPA bibliography is also available as a BibTeX file, DVI, PostScript and PDF.
If you have written a paper on PEPA which you would like to have included here or you would like to make updates or corrections to this list please
send an email to Stephen Gilmore.
This page is also indexed at Citeseer. If the paper you are looking for is not here you can
query Citeseer for papers on PEPA.
- Nigel Thomas, Jeremy Bradley, and David Thornley. An approximate solution of PEPA models using substitution. IEE
Proceedings - Computers and Digital Techniques, 150(2):67-74, March 2003. (PostScript, 11 pages, 2895459
- J. Bradley, N. Dingle, S. Gilmore, and W. Knottenbelt. Extracting passage times from PEPA models with the
HYDRA tool: A case study. In Jarvis , pages 79-90. (PostScript, 12 pages, 208514 bytes)
- J. Hillston, L. Kloul, and A. Mokhtari. Active nodes performance analysis using PEPA. In Jarvis , pages 244-256. (PostScript, 13 pages, 330782 bytes)
- J.T. Bradley, N.J. Dingle, S.T. Gilmore, and W.J. Knottenbelt. Derivation of passage-time densities in PEPA models using IPC: The
Imperial PEPA Compiler. In G Kotsis, editor, Proceedings of the 11th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Modeling, Analysis and
Simulation of Computer and Telecommunications Systems, pages 344-351, University of Central Florida, October 2003. IEEE Computer Society Press.
- S. Gilmore and L. Kloul. A unified tool for performance modelling and prediction. In B. Littlewood
S. Anderson and M. Felici, editors, Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Computer Safety, Reliability and Security
(SAFECOMP 2003), volume 2788 of LNCS, pages 179-192. Springer-Verlag, 2003. (PostScript, 14 pages,
- S. Gilmore, J. Hillston, M. Ribaudo, and L. Kloul. PEPA nets: A structured performance modelling
formalism. Performance Evaluation, 54(2):79-104, October 2003. (PostScript, 35 pages, 384808
bytes) (PDF, 314278 bytes)
- L. Brodo, P. Degano, S. Gilmore, J. Hillston, and C. Priami. Performance evaluation for global
computation. In C. Priami, editor, Global Computing: Programming environments, languages, security, and analysis of systems.
Proceedings of the IST/FET International Workshop (GC 2003), volume 2874 of LNCS, pages 229-253, Rovereto, Italy, February
2003. Springer-Verlag. (PDF, 357619 bytes)
- S. Jarvis, editor. Proceedings of the Ninteenth UK Performance Engineering Workshop, University of
Warwick, July 2003.