Bibliography of papers on PEPA
[ All | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 ]
This is a bibliography of papers, articles and books on the use and development of Performance Evaluation Process Algebra (PEPA). Many of the papers
listed here are available from this page via hyperlinks. The PEPA bibliography is also available as a BibTeX file, DVI, PostScript and PDF.
If you have written a paper on PEPA which you would like to have included here or you would like to make updates or corrections to this list please
send an email to Stephen Gilmore.
This page is also indexed at Citeseer. If the paper you are looking for is not here you can
query Citeseer for papers on PEPA.
- S. Gilmore, J. Hillston, L. Kloul, and M. Ribaudo. Software performance modelling using PEPA nets. In
Proceedings of the Fourth International Workshop on Software and Performance, pages 13-24, Redwood Shores, California, USA, January 2004.
ACM Press. (PDF)
- A. Argent-Katwala, J.T. Bradley, and N.J. Dingle. Expressing performance requirements using regular expressions to specify
stochastic probes over process algebra models. In Proceedings of the Fourth International Workshop on Software and Performance,
pages 49-58, Redwood Shores, California, USA, January 2004. ACM Press. (PostScript)
- L. Kloul. PEPA: Une approche formelle pour la modélisation des performances, January 2004. Invited seminar at
Laboratoire CITI, INSA Lyon. (PostScript)
- S. Gilmore, J. Hillston, and L. Kloul. PEPA nets. In M.C. Calzarossa and E. Gelenbe, editors,
Performance Tools and Applications to Networked Systems: Revised Tutorial Lectures, number 2965 in Lecture Notes in Computer Science,
pages 311-335. Springer-Verlag, 2004. (PostScript, 25 pages, 323512 bytes) (PDF, 248066 bytes)
- Mikael Buchholtz, Stephen Gilmore, Jane Hillston, and Flemming Nielson. Securing statically-verified communications protocols
against timing attacks. In J. Bradley and W. Knottenbelt, editors, Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Practical
Applications of Stochastic Modelling, pages 61-79, London, England, September 2004. (PDF, 256170 bytes)
- Muffy Calder, Stephen Gilmore, and Jane Hillston. Modelling the influence of RKIP on the ERK signalling pathway using the
stochastic process algebra PEPA. In Anna Ingolfsdottir and Hanne Riis Nielson, editors, Proceedings of the BioConcur Workshop on
Concurrent Models in Molecular Biology, London, England, August 2004. (PDF, 180725 bytes)
- Bryce Mitchell and Jane Hillston. Analysing web service composition with PEPA. In J. Bradley, editor,
Proceedings of the Third Workshop on Process Algebras and Stochastically Timed Activities, pages 33-44, Edinburgh, Scotland, June 2004.
(PostScript, 12 pages, 879194 bytes) (PDF, 86760 bytes)
- Jeremy T. Bradley, Stephen T. Gilmore, and Nigel Thomas. How synchronisation strategy approximation in PEPA
implementations affects passage time performance results. In M. Núñez et al, editor, Applying Formal Methods:
Testing, Performance, and M/E-Commerce (EPEW 2004), volume 3236 of LNCS, pages 128-142. Springer-Verlag, October 2004. (PostScript, 14 pages, 324485 bytes) (PDF, 191353 bytes)
- Stephen Gilmore, Valentin Haenel, Jane Hillston, and Leï la Kloul. PEPA nets in practice: Modelling a decentralised
peer-to-peer emergency medial application. In M. Núñez et al, editor, Applying Formal Methods: Testing,
Performance, and M/E-Commerce (EPEW 2004), volume 3236 of LNCS, pages 262-277. Springer-Verlag, October 2004. (PDF, 157272 bytes)
- J. Hillston and M. Ribaudo. Modelling mobility with PEPA nets. In Proceedings of the 19th International
Symposium on Computer and Information Sciences (ISCIS 2004), volume 3280 of LNCS, pages 513-522, Kemer-Antalya, Turkey, October
2004. Springer-Verlag. (PDF, 197454 bytes)
- S. Gilmore, L. Kloul, and D. Piazza. Modelling role-playing games using PEPA nets. In Proceedings of
the 19th International Symposium on Computer and Information Sciences (ISCIS 2004), volume 3280 of LNCS, pages 523-532,
Kemer-Antalya, Turkey, October 2004. Springer-Verlag. (PDF, 251789 bytes)
- Jane Hillston, Leï la Kloul, and Amdjed Mokhtari. Towards a feasible active networking scenario.
Telecommunication Systems, 27(2-4):413-438, October 2004. (PDF, 396408 bytes)