Bibliography of papers on PEPA
[ All | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 ]
This is a bibliography of papers, articles and books on the use and development of Performance Evaluation Process Algebra (PEPA). Many of the papers
listed here are available from this page via hyperlinks. The PEPA bibliography is also available as a BibTeX file, DVI, PostScript and PDF.
If you have written a paper on PEPA which you would like to have included here or you would like to make updates or corrections to this list please
send an email to Stephen Gilmore.
This page is also indexed at Citeseer. If the paper you are looking for is not here you can
query Citeseer for papers on PEPA.
- J. Hillston and L. Kloul. Formal techniques for performance analysis: blending SAN and PEPA. Formal
Aspects of Computing, 19(1):3-33, 2007. (PDF, 649575 bytes)
- Allan Clark, Stephen Gilmore, Jane Hillston, and Mirco Tribastone. Formal Methods for Performance Evaluation: the 7th
International School on Formal Methods for the Design of Computer, Communication, and Software Systems, SFM 2007, volume 4486, chapter
Stochastic Process Algebras, pages 132-179. Springer-Verlag, Bertinoro, Italy, May-June 2007. (PDF,
- Mirco Tribastone. The PEPA Plug-in Project. In Mor Harchol-Balter, Marta Kwiatkowska, and Miklos Telek, editors,
Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on the Quantitative Evaluation of SysTems (QEST), pages 53-54. IEEE, September 2007.
(PDF, 126621 bytes)
- Allan Clark. The ipclib PEPA Library. In Mor Harchol-Balter, Marta Kwiatkowska, and Miklos Telek, editors,
Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on the Quantitative Evaluation of SysTems (QEST), pages 55-56. IEEE, September 2007.
(PDF, 166758 bytes)
- Hao Wang, Dave Laurenson, and Jane Hillston. PEPA Analysis of MAP Effects in Hierarchical Mobile IPv6. In
Proceedings of the 15th Annual Meeting of the IEEE International Symposium on Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation of Computer and
Telecommunication Systems (MASCOTS 2007), Istanbul, Turkey, October 2007. IEEE Computer Society Press. (PDF, 723825 bytes)
- Luca Gerosa. Stochastic process algebras as design and analysis framework for synthetic biology modelling. Master's
thesis, University of Trento, 2007. (PDF, 1671994 bytes)
- Jie Ding, Jane Hillston, and Dave Laurenson. Performance modelling of content adaptation for a personal distributed
environment. Personal Wireless Communication, November 2007. doi 10.1007/s11277-007-9427-4. (PDF, 883737 bytes)