Bibliography of papers on PEPA
[ All | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 ]
This is a bibliography of papers, articles and books on the use and development of Performance Evaluation Process Algebra (PEPA). Many of the papers
listed here are available from this page via hyperlinks. The PEPA bibliography is also available as a BibTeX file, DVI, PostScript and PDF.
If you have written a paper on PEPA which you would like to have included here or you would like to make updates or corrections to this list please
send an email to Stephen Gilmore.
This page is also indexed at Citeseer. If the paper you are looking for is not here you can
query Citeseer for papers on PEPA.
- Richard Hayden and Jeremy Bradley. Fluid semantics for passive stochastic process algebra cooperation. In
VALUETOOLS'08, 3rd International Conference on Performance Evaluation Methodologies and Tools, October 2008.
- Mario Bravetti, Stephen Gilmore, Claudio Guidi, and Mirco Tribastone. Replicating web services for scalability. In
G. Barthe and C. Fournet, editors, Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Trustworthy Global Computing (TGC'07),
volume 4912 of LNCS, pages 204-221. Springer-Verlag, 2008. (PDF, 1011942 bytes)
- Ashok Argent-Katwala, Jeremy Bradley, Allan Clark, and Stephen Gilmore. Location-aware quality of service measurements for
service-level agreements. In G. Barthe and C. Fournet, editors, Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Trustworthy
Global Computing (TGC'07), volume 4912 of LNCS, pages 222-239. Springer-Verlag, 2008. (PDF, 224792 bytes)
- Hao Wang, Dave Laurenson, and Jane Hillston. Evaluation of RSVP and Mobility-aware RSVP Using Performance Evaluation Process
Algebra. In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC 2008), Beijing, China, May 2008. To appear.
(PDF, 123362 bytes)
- Paul McEwan. A Visual Single-Step Navigator for the Eclipse PEPA Plug-in. Undergraduate 4th Year Project Report, March
2008. (PDF, 1009405 bytes)
- Ashok Argent-Katwala, Allan Clark, Howard Foster, Stephen Gilmore, Philip Mayer, and Mirco Tribastone. Safety and response-time
analysis of an automotive accident assistance service. In Proceedings of the 3rd International Symposium on Leveraging Applications of
Formal Methods, Verification and Validation (ISoLA 2008), number 17 in Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS), pages
191-205, Porto Sani, Greece, October 2008. Springer-Verlag. (PDF, 1906629 bytes)
- Mirco Tribastone and Stephen Gilmore. Automatic extraction of PEPA performance models from UML activity diagrams annotated with
the MARTE profile. In Proceedings of the 7th International Workshop on Software and Performance (WOSP2008), pages 67-78, Princeton
NJ, USA, 2008. ACM Press. (PDF, 426546 bytes)
- Mirco Tribastone and Stephen Gilmore. Automatic translation of UML sequence diagrams into PEPA models. In 5th
International Conference on the Quantitative Evaluation of SysTems (QEST 2008), pages 205-214, St Malo, France, 2008. IEEE Computer Society
Press. (PDF, 311224 bytes)
- Allan Clark and Stephen Gilmore. State-aware performance analysis with eXtended Stochastic Probes. In Nigel Thomas and
Carlos Juiz, editors, Proceedings of the 5th European Performance Engineering Workshop (EPEW 2008), volume 5261 of LNCS,
pages 125-140, Palma de Mallorca, Spain, September 2008. Springer. (PDF, 305335 bytes)
- Allan Clark, Adam Duguid, Stephen Gilmore, and Mirco Tribastone. Partial evaluation of PEPA models for fluid-flow
analysis. In Nigel Thomas and Carlos Juiz, editors, Proceedings of the 5th European Performance Engineering Workshop (EPEW 2008),
volume 5261 of LNCS, pages 2-16, Palma de Mallorca, Spain, September 2008. Springer. (PDF, 392690
- Lamia Djoudi and Leï la Kloul. Assembly code analysis using stochastic process algebra. In Nigel Thomas and Carlos
Juiz, editors, Proceedings of the 5th European Performance Engineering Workshop (EPEW 2008), volume 5261 of LNCS, pages
95-109, Palma de Mallorca, Spain, September 2008. Springer. (PDF, 534563 bytes)
- Vashti Galpin. Continuous approximation of PEPA models and Petri nets. In Proceedings of the European Simulation and
Modelling Conference (ESM 2008), pages 492-499, Le Havre, France, 27-29 October 2008. (PDF,
- A. Clark and S. Gilmore. Terminating passage-time calculations on uniformised Markov chains. In Ashok
Argent-Katwala, Nicholas J. Dingle, and Uli Harder, editors, Proceedings of the Twenty-Fourth annual UK Performance Engineering
Workshop, pages 64-75, June 2008. (PDF, 387232 bytes)
- Nil Geisweiller, Jane Hillston, and Marco Stenico. Relating continuous and discrete PEPA models of signalling pathways.
Theor. Comput. Sci., 404(1-2):97-111, 2008.
- Yishi Zhao and Nigel Thomas. Approximate solution of a PEPA model of a key distribution centre. In Samuel Kounev, Ian
Gorton, and Kai Sachs, editors, Performance Evaluation: Metrics, Models and Benchmarks, SPEC International Performance Evaluation Workshop, SIPEW
2008, Darmstadt, Germany, June 27-28, 2008. Proceedings, volume 5119 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 44-57. Springer,
- Jeremy T. Bradley, Stephen Gilmore, and Jane Hillston. Analysing distributed Internet worm attacks using continuous
state-space approximation of process algebra models. J. Comput. Syst. Sci., 74(6):1013-1032, 2008. (PDF,