Bibliography of papers on PEPA
[ All | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 ]
This is a bibliography of papers, articles and books on the use and development of Performance Evaluation Process Algebra (PEPA). Many of the papers
listed here are available from this page via hyperlinks. The PEPA bibliography is also available as a BibTeX file, DVI, PostScript and PDF.
If you have written a paper on PEPA which you would like to have included here or you would like to make updates or corrections to this list please
send an email to Stephen Gilmore.
This page is also indexed at Citeseer. If the paper you are looking for is not here you can
query Citeseer for papers on PEPA.
- Mikael Buchholtz, Stephen Gilmore, Jane Hillston, and Flemming Nielson. Securing statically-verified communications protocols
against timing attacks.. Electr. Notes Theor. Comput. Sci., 128(4):123-143, 2005.
- Adam Duguid. Modelling BitTorrent in PEPA, March 2005. School of Informatics Undergraduate Dissertation. (PostScript, 69 pages, 17108670 bytes)
- Anthony Rinaldi. A visual debugger for the PEPA Workbench, March 2005. School of Informatics Undergraduate Dissertation.
(PDF, 621235 bytes)
- Muffy Calder, Stephen Gilmore, and Jane Hillston. Automatically deriving ODEs from process algebra models of signalling
pathways. In Gordon Plotkin, editor, Proceedings of Computational Methods in Systems Biology (CMSB 2005), pages 204-215, Edinburgh,
Scotland, April 2005. (PDF, 240908 bytes)
- J. Hillston. Tuning systems: From composition to performance. The Computer Journal, 48(4):385-400, May
2005. The Needham Lecture paper. (PDF, 268484 bytes)
- J. Hillston. Process algebras for quantitative analysis. In Proceedings of the 20th Annual IEEE Symposium on
Logic in Computer Science (LICS' 05), pages 239-248, Chicago, June 2005. IEEE Computer Society Press. (PDF)
- Mikael Buchholtz, Stephen Gilmore, Valentin Haenel, and Carlo Montangero. End-to-end integrated security and performance analysis
on the DEGAS Choreographer platform. In I.J. Hayes J.S. Fitzgerald and A. Tarlecki, editors, Proceedings of the
International Symposium of Formal Methods Europe (FM 2005), number 3582 in LNCS, pages 286-301. Springer-Verlag, June 2005. (PDF, 783696 bytes)
- J. Hillston. Fluid flow approximation of PEPA models. In Proceedings of the Second International Conference on
the Quantitative Evaluation of Systems, pages 33-43, Torino, Italy, September 2005. IEEE Computer Society Press. (PDF)